COMPLIANCE WITH CODES & STANDARDS
PCCI Hyperbaric Systems (PHS) chamber system and related products are designed to comply with highest industry standards and our designs, manufacturing, installation and maintenance services are performed in accordance with US FDA CFR 21, Part 820 Good Manufacturing Practices and guidelines of ISO 13484 and 9001 standards. In addition, PHS systems are designed, manufactured, installed and serviced in accordance with the following codes and standards.
• ASME PVHO-1, Safety Standards for Pressure Vessels for Human Occupancy
• ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Codes, Section VIII, Division 1 & Division 2 for Pressure Vessels Design and fabrication.
• NFPA 99, Health Care Facilities Code, Chapter 14 (Hyperbaric Facilities)
• Registered with the National Board of Boiler & Pressure Vessel Inspectors
• U.S. FDA Requirements, 21 CFR, Part 820